Saturday, May 15th, 2010
LGBT Community center
208 West 13th street, room 410
Between 7th and 8th avenue
New York, NY 10011
This forum is going to focus on life beyond/after Transition.
Specific topics will be group oriented (i.e. what is relevant to the people there)
Discussion may include but not limited to:
- Dating, relationships, Marriage
- Why changing documents can be/ is beneficial later in life
- Building family & parenthood
- Navigating life as a man and not just a “Trans man”
- Setting new personal goals outside of transition goals
REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED!!!
*This is a Free event but Donations are always accepted